Jojoba + Olive Cleansing Balm
Made in Auckland
I haven't always appreciated the importance of face cleansing as part of the daily skincare ritual, but then a luscious, elegant balm made its way onto my life and swiftly changed all that. I've used only one other cleansing balm and that was from Eve Lom. This feels so much more sophisticated and natural in comparison. Also, Eve Lom's Cleanser works best on deeply dehydrated skin, whereas the Jojoba + Olive Balm works beautifully on all types (as proven after extensive testing among friends, family + the Small Marvels curation team).
Before diving into exactly what those formulas are, I will say that the first step of getting the cleansing balm regimen right is to invest in some muslin cloths—don't skip it. The routine is simple and truly worth it:
- Slather on your cleansing balm.
- Soak your muslin cloth in hot water, and then hold it over your face for a few seconds.
- Then begin to lather and massage the cleansing balm into the skin with your fingers. (The moisture from the steamy muslin cloth helps it lather)
- Heat the muslin cloth again, and hold it over your face. Its feels like a spa day.
- If you have the energy, repeat steps three and four, and this time, gently wipe away any residual cleansing balm with the muslin cloth.
Ingredients List: *Olea Europea,*Cocos nucifera,*Ricinus Communis, *Simmondsia chinensi,*Calendula Officinalis extract, Euphorbia antisyphilitica, *Oenothera beennis, *Citrus limonum, *Eucalyptus smithii,*Pelargonium Graveolens, mixed natural Tocopherol* Certified organic